Friday 8 May 2009

Daisychain goodies

I looooove getting presents in the mail :) 
Laura's edible competition prize came in the post a few days ago..... along with a gorgeous necklace!!!! (Which I matched my eyeshadow to... ahem, procrastination)

I absolutely adore the huge pendant and the delicate gold chain which is exactly the right length (don't you hate it when they're too long or short?). You can't really see that well in my crappy pictures but the round dark brown bits are actually wooden! So rustic. Here I am clutching my goodies like a 10 yr old and looking at the sweet card she sent with it.

Yup...... I already ate one in my exam this morning haha. Always comforting to have a sweet treat before 3 and a half hours of mad essay writing!

---------------

I'll be behind on comments for a while :( Life-defining exams continue next week on monday, tuesday and friday. Thank you for your comments on the last post, doing those jumping shots was so much fun!

PS. I cannot stop watching this video. Noot has the best wardrobe ever.
                        
Source: modelinia.com

6 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, I'm so glad you like the necklace, it looks perfect on you!

    I was going to ask you if you'd like to be featured in my "blog style" section of the magazine I'm putting together for college. If you would, could you e-mail me a couple of outfit pics with details of what you're wearing. I love your style and it fits perfectly with what I have in mind! If you don't have time or don't want to though, that's not a problem!

    Thanks for answering my questions too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hello, hi, the Squares matches your eyeshadow! you look adorable biting that package heheh

    Yaaah ellen lives in turnham green, and apparantly she saw o'brien in the tube?? you can see celebrities in the tube nowadays :P? where did you see them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr you're making me hungry, midnight cravings are BAAAAAAD :( Anyway, great necklace and in response to your last comment: I just wear my creepers with some nice bleached jeans or some leopard jeans. I don't know haha I'm really casual with my creepers. I think it's the best way to go.

    KISS, China L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh she does have a perfect wardrobe. I love those Chanel boots! want want want xxxx Ooh and of course it's no problem if you link me :D thank you !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you eyes make-up looks sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your eye makeup!! I can see the diff shades too!
    I always have trouble putting on eye makeup, my finished result always ends up looking as if i was punched in both eyes!! - just goes to explain my terrible terrible makeup skills!! arghh..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)