Monday 5 March 2012

LFW A/W 2012: PROSE

LFW A/W 2012 @ VAUXHALL FASHION SCOUT, FREEMASONS HALL

PROSE

Designer Miriam Lehle paired zig-zag leather fringing with velvet, tweed & navy accents in a laid-back catwalk show set to a soundtrack of downbeat French music.


I actually found my experience of this show to be totally different to any other LFW show I have ever attended. Somehow, the juxtaposition of fabrics (I found the leather fringing to be tribal and earthy, whereas the velvet/tweed was almost British dandy) and the almost depressed feel of the music made for a very surreal experience.

However, there was no denying the uniqueness and quality of the collection:
























A few of my favourite guests in attendance:

a) A dynamic duo giving the Mary Katrantzou x Topshop collection some airtime. So fresh!




What do you think of the collection? Would you have the balls to wear it? :)

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)