Monday 4 January 2010

MR BOMBASTIC

I owe you guys an outfit post!

I love this grey jersey zippy jumper that I got from Whistles and have been wearing it non-stop with skinny jeans, docs and this sparkly new necklace. And yes, the sleeves actually unzip to make a slouchy tee... LOVE.

Hat - Gap Kids
Slouchy blue tee (under) - Zara
Leggings - Topshop

and....

Jacket - Topshop (new and shiny!!!)


Soundtrack of my NYE Party 2010:
Fix up, Look sharp - Dizzee Rascal
Milkshake - Kelis
Mr Bombastic - Shaggy
Killing in the Name - RATM
Work it - Missy Elliott
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
B-Boy Stance - Cassidy
Empire State of Mind - Jay Z ft Alicia Keys




Happy 2010 everyone!!

Thank you for being such wonderful fellow bloggers and for having such addictive and inspirational blogs which I can always rely on for a boost of fashion goodness! And thank you for all the little bundles of loveliness that you leave in my comment box... not a single one goes unread or unappreciated :)

Anyone have any good new years resolutions?

Much love,
Z xoxo

20 comments:

  1. like the zips on the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol these are such awesome hair flicking pics. i was at armani bar for NYE and these girls were major hair flicking/dancing and me and my bestfriend tried to mock them and I almost pulled my neck tryna do it hahahaha gosh im such an old lady -.-

    oh and happy new year dahling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. chch, great hair action...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair flips =)
    Happy New Year, gorgeous! How is everything?? Great hat, too!




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zip jumper and awesome hair flick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfits. That hat is amazing! And the jumper? Genius! Thanks for your comment by the way, I love those photos too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those hair tosses are awesome. i need to learn how to do that! i love that jacket! sequins are awesome.
    xx

    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty w/ that big smile and crazy hair in that first photo :) hope the holidays treated you well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super fun pics!! and i love the sparkly jacket...great way to kick off the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgous, i love the topshop jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year z! the photos are a lot of fun. put a smile in my face today. hello sparkly jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look, darling!
    Fabulous jacket!

    Happy 2010!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the hat and the Zipper jumper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year! Love your new purchases... the zip jumper is an awesome idea and I love the sparkly jacket! Great playlist... loved the fact RATM made it as the Christmas Number 1 in the UK ;-)

    Finally back from HK. Is it me or does the smog get worse there every time? In any case, I'm blaming my cold on the city...

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun pictures! and i love your soundtack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look awesome. wonderful zipper and that shiny jacket is so beautiful :)

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zips on the jumper = genius. These shots are fun :) Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, you look like you're having so much fun in these photos. Love the blue sequin blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sequined jacket! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)