Saturday 30 August 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK AW14 - Busardi & my LFW Outfit of the day (ft Topshop, ASOS, Zara)

BUSARDI AW14

In the last bit of spare time I had, I RAN to the Busardi presentation named "Thorns". I had a chat with the charming Busardi herself who explained the inspiration she got from her Thai mother.

The collection was absolutely beautiful, with the models vampy lips accenting the detailed embellishment and sheer panelling on breathtaking gowns. Truly red carpet worthy, my favourite piece was the gorgeous sheer maroon dress with 3D embellishments.

 

In other news, we ran into Myleene Klass filming a TV segment in towering Louboutin heels on the Somerset House cobblestones.

 

I also ran into an old colleague and friend and we spent the rest of the evening catching up on everything.

 

My outfit:
Hat from Zara
Gloves from Accessorize
Dress from Zara
Coat from Topshop
Bag from Russell & Bromley
Boots from ASOS


See you soon!

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)