Monday 19 April 2010

RETAIL THERAPY

I had the most delicious summery lunch today :)

* Oven warmed ciabatta bread with mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, crushed black pepper and a drizzle of rapeseed oil, green olives, sweet & juicy mango chunks and a cup of Earl Grey tea (representing the UK) in my favourite mug! *


--------------------

Recently acquired goodies:

  • It was bound to happen - Topshop SEANNA clogs in Chocolate... the new loves of my life! These babies look better than the Chanels and are unbelievably comfortable. I tried on a few pairs of normal flat clogs here and there (with the wooden soles) and they don't come anywhere near these on the comfort factor.
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzers in 022 Sun Bronze (used as bronzer) and 025 Sun Glow (used as blusher). Love these - cheap and effective.
  • MAC tinted moisturizer in Medium (this was a free sample) - I really like this as it feels light on the skin but gives good coverage.
  • MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light-Medium - the MUA recommended Medium-deep for me (NC25-30) but it made me look tangoed! I use this as a finishing powder and its lovely.
  • MAC Viva Glam lipstick - the Cyndi Lauper one, which is an incredible sheer but buildable coral-watermelon-pink. Everyone is going wild for the Gaga version but I think its kind of an ugly and unflattering colour!
  • Powder brush (and free mini brush) from Elizabeth Arden - I'm so impressed with this brush as it is really high quality with super soft bristles - perfect for applying powder foundation or finishing powder. I'm tempted to get the Elizabeth Arden mineral makeup that goes with it (the one with the twisting grinder). Has anyone tried it?
------------------------

And last, but definitely not least:

A HUGE EXCITED THANK YOU TO REEBOK FOR MY EASYTONE SHOES AND KIT!
Future posts will show them in action, out and about in London town :)


They have air-pumped-up areas on the sole of the shoe which makes these a dream to walk in - like walking on a trampoline! But you can definitely feel them working your legs and I hope that mine will be more toned by the time summer rolls around :)

Tests have shown that they activate the muscles in your legs and bum much more than normal walking, so wear them whilst hoovering, running errands, on the school run - whenever you want!

If you have a pair of Easytones already or are thinking of getting a pair, join the conversation at the Reetalk Easytone forum where you can watch videos and chat to other members of the community about their Easytone experiences.


My gorgeous shiny pink n' black Easytone trend shoes :)

----------------

Love, geisha
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Your breakfast makes me fell so hungry it seems delicious i love your first boots so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your clogs, I didn't really like it how they showed up @ Chanel for this upcoming season but I guess it all depends how to dress them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm looks delish...and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my favorite sandwich ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's honestly my most favourite sandwhich ever! Mozza and tomato, basil, olive oil over EVERYTHING!

    Actually...I think you've inspired my dinner haha.

    LUSTY XX00

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! All that food looks delish...and you can even walk them off in those Easytones!

    Love all your buys, loving shopping haul posts. I love the look of clogs but still not enough for me to go out and buy them! Looking forward to seeing them in action in a future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. grr the sandwich make me hungry,,hehe

    Other blog's Prince ronel and iamronel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky about the clogs! Super jealous that you manage to snag such a nice pair!

    and thank you for the long comment :) I'm pretty clueless in terms of doing press for my blog too, I have a couple of emails sent to me time to time from PR people so I attend some events when I can. The best way to Press Days I think is to contact the press sections of High Stree shops you'd like to see through email (New Look, Warehousse Oasis and River Island etc are quite friendly through bloggers.)Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)