Thursday 29 April 2010

Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palettes

A welcome distraction from my revision:








Top left: Bohemian
Top right: Original
Bottom left: Storm
Bottom right: Sunset


Bohemian
Original
Storm
Sunset

Reviews will follow once I'm done with exams :)

----------------------------

But of course, I couldn't resist swiping and trying a few colours!

Quick notes:
  • I ordered at 3am Tuesday morning (burning the midnight oil) and they arrived 10am Wednesday morning. Seriously GOOD delivery service Sleek!

  • Lovely, pigmented shadows that are highly blendable. Amazing quality considering they cost £4.99 each.

  • All the palettes are gorgeous, but Storm is my favourite (because I am drawn towards dark moody colours... can't break out of my winter colour scheme!)

  • The red eyeshadows in the Sunset palette stained my eyelid for a bit.. Weird.

  • Get your greedy little hands on these babies at Sleek MakeUp's website.
---------------------------

Love,
G xoxo

PS. I've cut my hair off...

Disclaimer: I bought these products with my own moolah for purposes of review and general make up-related enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, so many colors! And that's some nifty packaging.... can't wait to see these on you. Oh and we need to see you with your new hair as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)