Thursday 2 April 2009

Gotta lot o' livin' to do









Today was spent procrastinating in the sunshine!! I swear its so painful that as soon as revision period starts, the sun comes out.... WHY. Must definitely try to be more focused from now on.

What do you think of the grey VS crazy blazer? I went with the gray for warmth but am itching to bring the stripey blazer to life again. Another thing - I bought the grey coat around 2 years ago but this winter I have seen EVERYBODY AND THEIR MUM WEARING IT. Seriously, I hate it when that happens! Everyone must have taken it out of storage thinking that no one else would be wearing it.... How wrong they were, haha.

Top - Criminal clothing (don't judge, it has retro looking lipstick guns on it, I was sucked in)
Bandage skirt - Topshop
Boots - Vintage
Grey Coat - River Island from many years ago
Striped blazer - Primark (! £12!)

Bought these vintage boots at the weekend. Love them! They're so comfy.


Thanks for your lovely comments! Must do more jump pictures ;)

Z xoxo


10 comments:

  1. your shoes are to die for, so Tallulah Morton.. I LOVE! :]

    Products?? Hmm.. not really just flat iron and lots of conditioner in the shower, you're so sweet though! thank you ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that striped blazer is just way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes ! im searching for the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! It's very brave haha. I've been eyeing this bright orange mini with zippers down the side in Club Monaco, but I dunno if I could pull it of for everyday.

    Btw thanks for visiting my blog and the link up! I've added you to mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool vintage boots! And thanks for the incredibly sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU!! hey, f21 has wang look-a-like- but not in my size :[

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for dropping by! I love those shoes.

    I've added you to my links =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, honestly, I like the stripes better. And those shoes are the shit!!

    x. mavi

    ReplyDelete
  9. what awesome shoes, i might have to pick them up myself now! great blog,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)