Wednesday 22 April 2009

House of the Rising Sun


Such lovely weather today! I wore this to the supermarkt and bought these new shoes on the way..... :-) 
(Yes I have no self-control. It's called retail therapy during exams.)



I got this vintage denim jacket from the same place as my vintage boots. I lost my old one so I'm glad I found this one - definitely will be a central piece in the summer wardrobe.

I wear this necklace all the time haha. Must buy another similar one to wean myself off this one... It compliments simple outfits really well, I think.



---------------------------
Tee - Cotton On
Bandage Skirt - I almost don't want to give this away... 
....NEW LOOK - You'd be surprised! The jersey is much thicker than the AA versions and it's only 8 squid.
Necklace - H&M
Shoes - New Look again (it's really nearby!!)
---------------------------

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last outfit and thank for your wishes of good luck!

Z xoxo

19 comments:

  1. i fall in love with your shoes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!
    Those shoes are so hot!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new look for shoes. I love new look in general (like you, it's nearby!)

    I get most of my charms etc from ebay, or etsy. Sometimes markets and such too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, thanks to you I will definitely head to New Look when I'm in London next month. Actually a lot of fashiony people I know swear by their clothes and shoes. I love the whole outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing better than retail therapy.. i'll have to do some of this kind of therapy tomorrow, when i'm frustrated about not being able to lay my hands on h&m's matthew williamson cardigan...

    i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your shoes and the necklace. At first I thought the shoes were Loubies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace looks great. You are right to wear it often, it spices up simple outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes look great on you.

    I can relate to you. I buy something to calm or reward myself during exams. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that necklace and those shoes! fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello hello! thank you for visiting my blog! yours is fantastic! liking your style.

    and my gosh...those shoes...haha great buy! i love the strappy bit! aaah totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are amazing and I love your denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow :O i love the shoes!!im really impressed with the new look items, i might have to have a nosey in the store :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. love new look's shoe department. knockoffs galore!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those heels! Good luck on exams. xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. those shoes are hot! they look like the miu mius that i feel in love with a while back! wow, i've really got to check out new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute shoes! Wish we had that store in Canada :( Love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the necklace! new look? ive never heard of it but ive been seeing a few bloggers post about it. what is it exactly? and is there an online site or something?

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful outfit, love the shoes and the coral top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)