Wednesday 23 December 2009

== Swishing party hosted by Tampax pearl ==

Am I a seriously BAD BLOGGER for not updating in the longest time????? YES.

Swishing party - extremely late update on this!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO TAMPAX FOR SPONSORING THE EVENT AND PROVIDING DELICIOUS CANAPES, YUMMY DRINKS, AMAZING GOODIE BAGS AND ALL THE FREE TAMPAX PEARLS WE WOULD EVER NEED!

I'd also like to thank the lovely lovely organisers (a big thank you to Lauren in particular for putting up with my constant emailing!)

On a side note: As a suggestion for any further swishing parties, it might be a good idea to GRADE each item that each person brought into categories A-D (or similar, ranked on quality) and only allowing people to swap A items for other A items and so on. I think it would make more sense than allowing people to bring in a bag of their old stuff and swap it for peoples brand new dresses/shoes/etc!

As usual, I have Margiela-d my friend's identities away.





By the end of the night: DRUNK (but still eating cupcakes)

I wore:
Scalloped crop top: Topshop
Bodycon studded skirt: H&M
Lace up shoe-boots: Topshop
Boyfriend blazer: Topshop

Thank you Tampax and Mother Nature for this amazing night out - you guys really know what us girls need :)
---------------------

Time to catch up on all your blogs!!!
Leave me a comment, some kisses or a dollop of Christmas cheer if you pass by :)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a smashing New Year!!!!!!

Love,
Z xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Well it looks like it was quite a lot of fun after all!
    I just discoveres your blog and I'm really liking it.

    Have a lovely Christmas!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was about to say the same as the above blogger, your pics tell a diffrent story. where about in lodon was this party held?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah that looks like fun!
    Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like so much fun...merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)