Tuesday 8 December 2009

DECEMBER 09

I honestly think I've lost my camera charger! When I have a spare moment I'll have to look again :(

Snippets of what I've been up to in the past month:


These guys are amazing live. They played in a dingy little ghetto club with not even a raised stage. I was right at the front on the railings... literally an arms length away!





HANGOVER CURES

Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup
(in Amazing Cafe #1)

Broccoli soup, Salmon & Spinach quiche and a Gingerbread latte
(in Amazing Cafe #2)


FESTIVE LIGHTS AND CHRISTMAS FAYRES

Selfridges

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland


----------------------------

Can't get this outfit out of my head... I want a feathered headdress for Christmas.


1 more space on my swishing guestlist :) See post below!

Love and kisses,
Z xoxo

12 comments:

  1. feathered headdress + erin wasson = LOVE, and your food post is making me hungry!! xx

    www.studsnstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a feathered headband for xmas too! :)

    Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your food looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post and all the photos! The food looks delicious and Wasson's dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks about your charger! I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere!

    I think blurry concert photos rae th best, you can then tell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen Ash in ages! Such a great live band! And I"m in London tomorrow... can't wait! By the way, if you know of any must-see places (shops mainly) I need to feature in Hong Kong let me know. I grew up there, but visiting once a year makes me think I may be missing out on some hotspots. I'll be there over the Christmas/New Years holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a wonderful blog, that i have added you onto my noteworthy blogs list.
    ~Ashlynn
    coutureontherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)