Thursday 9 July 2009

Glastonbury 2009

(As I said in the post before: Same outfit + wellies + studded army jacket)










------------------

Sunshine - Teepees - Chocolate chai - Tom Jones - Muddy fields - A rainbow of wellies - Huge crowds of music lovers - Michael Jackson tributes - The best strawberries & cream smoothie ever - The best mango/strawberry smoothie ever - A huge yorkshire pudding filled with warm mash and meat - The cider bus - More sunshine - Bat for Lashes - Mint choc chip and banana crunch ice cream - Blur - Cooling rain droplets on our faces - More chocolate chai - Being disgusted by the rubbish that people throw on the floor - Echo and the Bunnymen - More cider - Sunburn - Chilling in the teepee - Using the awful moroccan toilets - Drunkenly running around the stages as night falls - Passing by Peaches performing - Black Eyed Peas - Stumbling back to the Teepee via Trash City - Collapsing in a contented heap.

------------------

19 comments:

  1. sounds amazing and the photos are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh fun, I love the outfit, esp. those boots (so Kate Moss!) thanks for the compliments- you make me blush- lol. :)




    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these photos! Im v jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend took a teepee to a festival recently (RockAM ring in Germany) They are so popular at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music festival? Sounds crazy and fun! I like your studded jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Im seriously jealous!




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of these photos are really amazing! looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely i wish i went there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate chai? I'm intrigued... in fact, I think even if people don't like the music (I know, how could they), your descriptions of smoothies and ice-cream is enough to make them go. Glad you had a great time... loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so lucky...how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seriously in love with wellies at the moment - I need a black pair!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love festival photos, you look wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow it looks so fun! it reminds me of the of a challenge these guys had to do on the show top gear :] but omg all that trash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah looking hot in some of the photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like so much fun!! those round sunglasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just blog cruisin'...and I stumbled upon the little treasure that is yours! Glad I did, it's definitely about something <3

    P.S - I've added your blog to my blog list :-) –will be back shortly...

    Much love
    xxx


    www.nqqxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks
    &
    sounds
    sooo good. the pictuzres are really amazing.
    lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how fab ! Glastonbury is one of my most loved places ever ! However I didnt go this year! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)