Wednesday 1 July 2009

shop online like crack cocaine


  • IMAGE HEAVY POST TO MAKE UP FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG!!!!

  • I didn't take my digital camera to Glasto...... GASPPPPP I KNOW SORRY. I thought I might drop it or lose it in a puddle of mud or something, so you'll have to wait until I develop my wind-and-snap drugstore cameras.

  • The title of this post refers to my obsessive purchasing from amazon/ebay/topshop website during the past 6 months or so. Most of the new items I have bought in that time have come from those 3 online shops. I am officially an online shopping addict.

  • RIP Michael Jackson. Your music will live on forever.
--------------

Check out her blog for the pictures of the actual people there.. sorry Chel, I didn't take pictures of anyone, only of the food hahaha

A take on egg and soldiers... had gorgeous smoked eel and a green veg puree. Yum.

My yummy skate cooked in brown butter.

The unidentifiable (but apparently delicious) meat which we later found out was deer.

---------------

I GOT SUNBURNED AT GLASTO. I AM A LOBSTER, I KNOW.

--------------

Remember these wedges which I tried to sell cus they were a little too small for me?



Well, no one on ebay wanted them so I thought, sod it, I'll just keep the damn things for myself. I cut the cross straps at the front and re-sewed them straight across the foot to make them looser.

Voila!

They're all mine now muahaha, now I don't need to buy new summer wedges!

----------

Time to catch up on blogs!! Mwah x

Z xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Glad you had an awesome time at Glasto! That food looks delish and I love your h&m sunnies and am sooooo glad you kept those wedges and altered them to fit. They are my favourite thing from this post! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoe surgery == brilliant. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooolala i see a tan! :D
    it's cool how you changed the straps on your wedges!!! now you can wear them, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfits, the food looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have been meant to keep the shoes then. They look good on you, I like the green.

    I feel that way about things I try to sell on ebay too. Your trip sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back! I've missed your posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is *so* lovely i've become a follower. And i love all your outfits too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks tasty ;)
    i like you shoes and the colour of your nails, and I've got the same glasses;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first outfit..very Kate Moss!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are the wedges from?? I need them! Ack!

    That sheer shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your outfits and that food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the green shoes (such a great colour) and both of the belts you've worn. The second one I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool shoes! Love the colour of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why did no one wanted them? They are really lovely and I adore the colour :]
    Glad you can wear them now ^^ Its really aweful when you got great shoes that just don't fit right :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)