Wednesday 22 July 2009

SHOP GEISHAROCK - Shoes

****************************

Multi-strap black wedges from Office
Size: UK6/EU39
Condition: Brand new in box
Price: £55 (including postage to U.K.)
(RRP £80 but sold out everywhere anyway)

(which is amazing, by the way. Check out their blog for more details)





-----------------------------------------

ALSO FOR SALE

RIVER ISLAND FLAT LACE-UP SANDALS
Size: UK 6/EU 39
Condition: Worn once (in picture below)
Price: £25 (including postage to UK)
(RRP £34.99 from the River Island website)


-----------------------------------------

ALSO FOR SALE

Size: UK 4
Condition: Worn once (in pictures)
Price: £35 (including postage to U.K.)
(RRP £68.90 from the website - click link above)



I ship internationally too so if you are interested, email me or leave a comment for postage rates!

8 comments:

  1. Wish I had smaller feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I have to have big feet I love those crazy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllly wish I had smaller feet, too. Love those Office shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those first shoes are gorgeous, Park&Cube has a pair too, they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i emailed you at lebilletdoux@gmail.com about the office shoes! i really, really WANT THEM! hope you get back to me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I would be soo tempted if the first wedges were in my size....or if I had any money...

    Love Jojo x
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)