Tuesday 14 July 2009

You know you've got it if it makes you feel good

Summer fragrance of choice - Azahar by Adolfo Dominguez.
A beautiful scent gifted from the boy, brought back from Spain.
-- I love reading perfume descriptions, don't you?

"Azahar is Spanish for orange blossom and it's easy to see the word is derived from the Arabic, like so many names for beautiful things in Spanish (azzahár in Andalusian Arabic meaning the same, stemming from the Arabic "zahr" for flowers).

Azahar begins with zesty orange citrus, a refreshing and natural aroma, blended with soft floral notes, making for a slightly sweet general impression.

The main scent here is the citrus though: orange flowers, orange treebark, orange leaves, neroli, and bergamot that makes it shine, evoking light and sun with a fresh spring topnote that follows into very stimulant midnotes and still refreshing basenotes.

We recommend Azahar if you are seeking a pleasant mixture of zesty and sweet orange with a subtle floral complement It is almost like walking into an orange grove with grapefruit trees and soft white roses.

What indeed could one associate more closely with Southern Spain, its breathtaking landscapes, pueblos blancos, its rich Arabic heritage and gitano folklore, than the scent of Azahar, wafting through the nocturnal streets of Cadiz, Cordoba, Granada or Jeréz."

---------------------

Other summer constants?
Topknots, slutty/bodycon dresses and boots.









Crushed velvet dress - Vintage
Boots - Ebay

-------------------

Z xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Your photos made me smile! Love those boots, they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love slutty bodycon dresses + boots.




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm that perfume must smell sooo good! makes me want to bust out my orange body spray.
    haha love the pictures! rock on! but oh my! what a tan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress and those boots, I saw some similar in the peacocks sale that I might have to get.

    The perfume sounds lovely, I'm a loyal Daisy by Marc Jacobs wearer though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA
    LOVE YOUR PICS!


    Fantastic booties!







    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    I really like your blog and would love to exchange blog links with you.

    I also love the combination of short dresses and biker boots - a summer fave!

    Come and check out my blog.

    Love,

    T-Shirt and Tails xxx

    T-Shirtandtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep I'm right there with you on wearing my hair pulled up as high and as big as possible...

    Love Jojo x
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics and post title! Love the boots too!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great boots, I've never seen that perfume, the description sounds amazingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so funny...I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely perfume! your man is so thoughtful!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely findings from ebay~ :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree with dane! slutty bodycon dresses and boots are MUSTS!

    click here to visit me at mode junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your boots!

    xxx
    http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with the velvet dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny photos lol
    Love your blog:)
    MargieF
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOh.. PERFUME!! My FAV!!

    I really believe its the perfect gift!!

    great BLOG TOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)