Saturday 8 August 2009

it don't matter if you're black or white

***********
Simple colours, no fussy jewellery which just gets annoying and jangly and a few pairs of my favourite shoes. It's way too hot for anything else... the first day I was here it was 35 degrees C. Take that, England.

Isabella Oliver dress, Emma Cook boots. I took the detachable hood and scarf bits off and wrapped everything around the dress.

Close up of the Office shoes from the line up a few posts back.

Yes, I STILL have my glastonbury tan/burn.

H&M bodycon dress and my beloved Dr Martens.

***********

I miss UK magazines! I fully intend to enlist a family member to bring some back for me. Congrats to Susie who's featured in the latest Elle, I believe.

A new blog discovery for me: Elyse Sewell's blog (yes, the one from ANTM. She was always one of my favourite contestants!). She has a great sense of humour and lively style of writing. She works/models mostly around Hong Kong and China and it's so interesting to see things from her point of view.

Love,
Z xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Are you in HK for good? Might be there in November.

    The white dress is awesome and I love your Emma Cooks!



    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, my parents have been telling me that the temps in HK are pretty insane. And I remember my last job.. the HK office would send me emails when I was about to leave work (in Europe)... talk about harsh hours if you're still working at midnight! So I guess you're almost lucky? In any case, great dresses and those shoes are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've already said it. But giiirl. I am so jealous of your legs. Completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i just read what you wrote for luxirare and i loved it! i hope she feels encouraged by it coz she truely is a shining star in the blogging world.
    lovely white dress.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black! And yeah, I saw Susie in Elle, that's so cool, isn't it? I congratulated her, as well :)

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that white dress...you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove the white dress with the tan booties!
    I've been looking for similar booties myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your strappy black heels! Its interesting how they lace up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still can't believe you have those emma cook boots. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GeishaRock-
    I wanted to e-mail you, but alas, I could not find your contact info.

    Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your comment and encouragement.

    BTW you are rocking that drapey dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her blog too. Man, I wish I was in HK right now. Though...at least you can buy Japanese magazines for a much cheaper price!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Emma Cook & Dr. Martens boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want your dress and shoeeees :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that white dress!

    CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)