Monday 16 August 2010

SWATCHES: Foundation, Bronzer, Blusher - E.L.F, MAC, The Body Shop, Korres, Rimmel...

Just a few random swatches of some of the make up I have with me at the moment whilst living near university to write my dissertation.

The Nivea/Rimmel/Collection 2000 foundation products were impulse tester purchases that I got recently because I didn't feel like I had enough make up with me and wanted a quick fix! You know how it is. I'd recommend them all though, as long as you can find your shade (difficult for me!).

FOUNDATION SWATCHES

L-R:
  • Maybelline dream satin liquid in 021 Nude
  • MAC Mineralized skinfinish in light-medium
  • Collection 2000 Perfecting minerals in No 4 Biscuit (not honey as the picture says, sorry!)
  • Benefit You Rebel lite
  • Nivea Visage tinted moisturising day cream in Natural
  • Rimmel Stay matte foundation in 200 Soft Beige
  • Collection 2000 Naturally Radiant foundation in Natural Beige 4
  • MAC Tinted Moisturizer in shade Medium
  • MAC Face & Body in C3


BRONZING AND BLUSHER PRODUCTS


SWATCHES:




L-R: Bottom right colour (with e.l.f. imprint), bottom left, top right, top left

You can see the pinky tone of the 3rd colour along in this picture (even though it washes out the darkest colour, sorry!):



L-R: Bottom right colour (with e.l.f. imprint), bottom left, top right, top left


Swatches:
LEFT: Golden bronzer, swirled together
RIGHT: Warm bronzer, swirled together


KORRES MONOI OIL BRONZER IN 02 SUNGLOW WARM





BODY SHOP BRONZING POWDER IN 01






N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSAIC FACE POWDER IN ROSE GLOW






Hope those were useful! :)

If you would like any individual reviews on product then just leave a comment!

love,
Geisha
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Enjoy your new products hun! I really like the MAc Face and Body! It has a dewy and it makes your skin glows too! I really like to try Korres bronzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post! I know you only have a sample of the Mac Face and Body but would you be able to do a mini review of that? Or maybe just leave a comment on my blog about how you found it? - shade-wise and coverage etc. I really want to buy it but I'm trying to read as many reviews as possible before investing! Thanks :) x

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the nice collection of foundation.For me I like to use foundation that are as natural and chemical free as possible. Your blog content is very informative...looking forward for same kind of stuffs...

    Natural foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything from the Body Shop and I really liked the colours in this post. I definitely need to get a new bronzer/blusher soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this face pack having a complete mixture of natural product and don't have any side effect. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This topic is extremely brilliant! I love everything from the Body Shop and I really liked the colours in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me. I would recommend this mattress to anyone. Unless they want to know when their significant others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the color of the bronzing powder that you shared in your picture above. I would probably go a shade or two darker. These seem like affordable cosmetics. Some brands are good and don't wear a hole in your pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)