Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hallelujah

This is completely unrelated to fashion, but allow me to introduce you to two of my guilty pleasures:

1) Finding amazing singers who do amazing covers on Youtube
2) Watching reality competition shows: X Factor, AGT, BGT, America's Best Dance Crew

Best version I've heard, hands down.



Victor Kim on the left won America's Best Dance Crew as a member of Quest Crew. Can you say multi talented? What a dreamy voice. Here's a video of a solo dance session of his:



A compilation of Quest crew's performances on ABDC



Sorry if you're not in the least bit interested :P

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The video didn't show up for me but I loved Victor from Quest- he's cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xfactor on saturday night literally almost made me cry. no further proof needed that the dissertation is putting me in a compromised mental state. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the videos I love Victor.

    http://nyc-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)