Thursday 26 August 2010

Sneak peek: Susie Bubble's Blogger Yard Sale

Align Centre
Our hostess with the mostess :)



I am wearing:
Dress: Urban outfitters
Leggings: Clockwork
Boots: Dr martens
Necklace: Topshop
Sunglasses: Oxfam

--------------------------

I promise to get the rest of the pictures up when I finish my dissertation! (& an awesome video that has a short clip of Fi of Save Our Shoes doing a little dance whilst holding up her charity raffle slips... tee hee!). I'll also reply all your lovely comments individually too, but thank you to the lovely people who met me at the blog sale and have dropped by here to say hi in the past few days :) You guys rock my socks xxxx

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. love your leggins!

    Come follow my blog:
    http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

    xx
    karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the event went well! I only wish I lived on your side of the earth lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks great! It's first time when I saw shoes like yours and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss this, I would have loved to have been there to meet you all :(
    I love what you are wearing BTW is pretty. It look's like you all had fun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea to spedn time like this :) I think I'll try to do such an event for my friends in Poland :) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR MARTENS!!!

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND!!!

    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit, it's stunning!
    I love your blog, would you like to swap links?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)