Tuesday 24 August 2010

Sushi Of The Day (SOTD)

My first taste of Itsu!

I've always been a bit paranoid of this place since the russian spy poisoning malarkey...

(Although Itsu have since MAJORLY rebranded themselves... I suppose they had to!)

It's really delicious - I'm currently ploughing through it now. Recommended! I actually chose these two things because the businessman before me who looked like he knew what he was doing chose them. Why yes, I AM a terrible decision-maker. How did you know?


This is probably a really meaningless overshare of a post but I don't care... SUSHI!!

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

---------------------

PS. Proper blogging and a FULL post with loads of pictures of Susie Bubble's Blogger Yard Sale will resume after my dissertation deadline of 1st September. Promise!

3 comments:

  1. hahah. you got sushi! awesome! looks delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sushi, i do. best thing is that it's guilt free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm looks delish! and your first post..i agree. blazers are my wardrobe staple! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)