Wednesday 17 February 2010

SPRING FLING

Thank you to Jo from New Look for sending me a preview of their S/S 2010 collection. Its all so lovely and happy and pastel coloured! I also love how HEALTHY the model looks!!!! What a nice change. Anyway, these are a few of my favourite looks (with my little comments):

------------------------

Love this dress, it's so flirty and girly - wear it now with your trusty leather jacket and biker boots and transition seamlessly into spring with a light jacket and bare legs as shown.


Making stripes & stripes work together


I'm sooo ready to embrace maxidresses again for summer and the denim vest is such a cute touch.


This red dress is stunning for partying


Love this jacket. Also love the models hair in this, haha.


This is SO pretty with the juxtaposition of studs//soft patterned floatiness.


This dress is so Breakfast at Tiffanys - I'm actually going to buy this when I see it in store next!


I may have to buy this too.


This is such an adorable little mini-trench.


A gorgeous pink gingham dress to start off a S/S wardrobe!


---------------------------------------

Quick Topshop picks:




+


Yesss the ASHISH shoes are in! I can't decide if they're too BLINGBLING for my wardrobe though. Probably. Never usually stops me though...

--------------------------



+



Love the shark graffiti dress - its so edgy and perfect for parties. Wooden wedges are very on-trend at the moment and the grey leather is muted enough to just complement the dress witohut making it look too WAG.

--------------------------------

And.... the AGP (Army Green Parka) is still going strong (in my opinion!). I bought my version about 4 years ago from Urban Outfitters and studded it and I plan to continue wearing it throughout spring 2010!




Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day and/or happy Chinese New Year!

Z xoxo

22 comments:

  1. I can't wait for these to be in the shops! I love the dotted dress.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love that first floral dress and pink polkadot dress. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frocks! I agree, the model definitely has a healthy glow and isn't ridiculously tiny.

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an ADORABLE collection! i wish i could throw that floral outfit on asappp---too bad its 30 degrees haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love the dress in the 5th photo! I'm so glad to see a model who doesn't look sickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sent this too, and the model was what really stood out to me; it's great to get a sense of how the clothes will really look!

    Such gorgeous pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really, really wish there were a New Look in the States; because that mini-trench would be mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! that trench coat was fab!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that first outfit! and those ashish shoes are killer

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't wait to buy some clothes with floral pattern.. i have realized, i barely have some in my warderobe, and they are soo optimistic!

    like your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhh shit that polkadot bow pink dress is THE BEST. want that so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful collection!

    I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a refreshing eye opener.

    Finally! Is the message getting across? Are the whispers of reality flowing down the high street? God I hope so..

    The model is stunningly healthy. It is beautiful to see. She's not plus size, she's not skinny, she's beautiful and perfectly real.

    I wish all models were like her.

    Thank you ever so much for posting this.

    xx A xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of it!! If only we had New Look here..





    http://trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stuff from New Look. Love the studded / embellished pieces.

    And those Ashish wedges are killer.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I honestly love everything in this post!!!!!! It makes me want spring to get here even faster, I'm stuck in Chicago's stupid cold winter...

    also please tell me who the model is in your header picture...she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that first look and the dress with the studded/structured bodice mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want the polka dot NL dress and the corset topshop dress! ahhh. buy for me ? ;) x

    http://belx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. youve picked by far the greatest pieces
    LOVE THEM ALL
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments, means the world!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would LOVE to have everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. THe dresses look so cute. New Look have really upped their game!

    Love Jojo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)