Thursday 20 October 2011

ORGANIC MAKEUP - Lavera, Weleda & Desert Essence


COMPOSED, PHOTOGRAPHED & POSTED WITH MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S2



First things first: Hello lovely readers and welcome back to Geisharock! It's been a while, non?


I'm excited because I'm in a new phase of my life, post-university & job hunting and am determined to blog much more... This will be made easier by my new iPad 2 (love) and Samsung Galaxy s2. Reviews on those will pop up soon, albeit very non-techie reviews!


I'm itching to post this as it is my first try using my SG s2 to create a whole post, from taking the photos, uploading and typing it all up.


I'm kicking off with an Organic Makeup post, inspired by the lovely Lisa Eldridge.


I was strolling through Whole Foods and one of her videos popped into my head where she used Lavera foundation so I decided to pick that up, along with 2 moisturisers.


I'll leave you with the photos and product names and will update after I have tried them out.


1. Lavera Natural foundation in Porcelain 1


2. Desert Essence Daily Essential moisturiser


3. Weleda Skin Food
















LOVE GEISHA XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wahey! You're back! Any decisions re. bday dinnah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates on Organic makeup
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)