Tuesday 24 April 2012

❤ What I've been loving lately ❤

:)


I know, I've been totally MIA for a while: recovering from LFW, hanging out with all my lovely friends who have all decided to move to London (city of champions), applying for jobs, taking part in a European Havaianas campaign, chilling with my fam, attending a press day or two and just generally reminding myself why I love the UK.


--------------------------------
WHAT I'VE BEEN LOVING LATELY
--------------------------------


Trojka, a rustic russian restaurant in Primrose Hill.










FREE ice lollies, iPhone cases and pick-n-mix at the new Aldo store on Oxford street.




Philosophical and material discoveries.
(Left: William Blake. Right: Diane von Furstenburg sample sale)







Soothing teas.

 

Flats. Purple. Purple flats. Bringing comfort to a whole new level.

 

Liberty's gorgeous spa rooms and luxurious facials.



What's been putting a smile on your face this month? :)

---------------------------

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)