Wednesday 21 November 2012

Channel 4, The Unusual Suspects & Unicorns

Recent hijinks in London apart from my birthday celebrations include a Channel 4 networking event called The Unusual Suspects at their HQ in Scotland Yard...

*James bond theme tune*

Not really. It is very nearby though! The night consisted of a panel session and some good old fashioned networking and I loved every minute of it! I got to hear and meet some really inspirational people from the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 corporations and get an insight into what it's like to work in media & broadcasting - in a nutshell, lots of fun but bloody hard work!

Hello to Colin, Simon and Grivas from C4, Simon, Don Kong and Isma from the Beeb and Marsha and Luke from ITV. Lovely to meet you all! Also giving a shoutout to my fellow Commercial Marketeers, Katie and Kieran :)

In other news...
I had my first mince pie and broke in my new Topshop Unicorn Jeans. Ace.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)