Sunday 3 November 2013

Guy Fawkes Bonfire Night - The 40th Oxford Scout Group

#babyyoureafirework

The cutest bonfire night arranged by a group of dedicated scout volunteers, including Mr GR who is a local scout leader. Hot dogs, burgers, toasted marshmallows, hot chocolate and mulled wine helped keep the chills away on a blustery night. I love traditional, locally organised events like this, it means so much more than a huge corporate fireworks event.

PLUS, the fireworks were 100000 x more epic than normal because I was sitting around 30m away.

Happy 5th November!

  

1 comment:

  1. I've been here several times for several different occasions - just apps, brunch, drinks - but finally I went for a full on dinner, and OMG. The lamb meatloaf was the best meal I've had in Raleigh, period. Taxi Oxford to London

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)