Wednesday 16 September 2009

Bitch please, I'm chinese

Partying tonight. Thunderstorm schmunderstorm.

I love the vibrant colours and the versatility of this dress. Can't decide which way I prefer wearing it so I often end up switching in the middle of the night on the dancefloor!!

One shouldered


Strapless


Can't let a post go by without me embarassing myself...


Admiring the view from my balcony! It started pouring with rain a few minutes after I took this.


Dress: Cotton On
Flip flops: Havaianas
Belt: Arrogant Cat
Sunglasses: H&M

I always forget to give outfit details!

-------------

The gorgeous Nina is having a make up giveaway for her blog readers :)

Big kiss,
Z xoxo

14 comments:

  1. girllllllllllllllllll cute dress!! and from cotton oN!!! i only recently discovered the store and was like WOAH SO CHEAP AND SO GOOD!!! hahahaha. out tonight? on a wednesday?? ohh to be student on summer holiday!! we should have like a hk bloggers meet up or sth hahaah but i doubt there'd be a good turn out. have fun tonight! dont get wet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One-shouldered for sure.. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! Yea we were hit by that typhoon too. Is there another one in HK?



    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH THAT DRESS IS TOO CUTE! i like it best at one shouldered! so you go girl!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Prefer it as a one-shouldered as well. Love those embarrassing shots by the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! I'm really in love with floral print this season!

    xoxo
    J

    P.S. I'M DOING A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG.

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute dress. My closet's craving florals. Good thing that summer's coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics - def leaning towards the one-shoulder too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic! I like the dress either way on you. Hope you had a great night out (I'm sure you did) I take it you're back in HK for good now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the dress one shouldered. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cotton On makes the best dresses don't they? I've got a couple that I can wear different ways too =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)