Wednesday 30 September 2009

CHRISTOPHER KANE x TOPSHOP

Worn with biker boots for daytime





And patent stiletto heels for night





---------

  • I'm going through a phase of CAPITALISING my blog post titles...
  • I am SO DAMN TIRED from rushing about doing university stuff, but it feels so great to be back in central london again!
  • The lip colour I'm wearing is "Medieval" by Lipstick Queen from Space NK. It is a gorgeous sheer red that's pigmented enough to give my lips a bee-stung blush but subtle enough to wear during the day. I absolutely LOVE IT!! Totally recommended - click this link to see the product on their website (sold out :( on the UK site).
  • LASTLY.... I returned the white leather jacket (thank you guys for helping me see the light). I was already inclined to return it but you all helped me make a definite decision to do so!
  • BUT........ I bought something else whilst I was there!!!!! I'll show you guys soon. Don't you hate it when that happens? When you go in to return something and come out with something new... its like they cancel each other out, in your head anyway.

-----------------------

I'm still shopping around for a lovely giveaway prize :)

Much love,
Z xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love the look! The stilettos are mighty adorable. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got THE dress
    looks beyond fierce

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, you look hot young lady!





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same lipstick! It's so addictive right? The natural balmy feeling/look

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that Topshop dress EVERYWHERE and I wish they mde a dress-shirt for guys with that design so I could grab it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha I'm loving these photos!! that dress is so iconic for this Chris. Kane X Topshop collaboration!

    It's great that you're able to return the items you buy! It's not too common where I live... I'd love to be able to get loads of stuff and have the option of returning impulse buys. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)