Sunday 4 October 2009

THIGH HIGH BOOTS

1. Should I buy a pair?
2. If so, leather/suede?
3. Flat/heeled?


(image from Topshop)

I'm already psyched about wearing them with skirts and dresses as a second layer of leg warmth. The first question up there is probably a little irrelevant as I'm already imagining myself in them...

---------------

This weekend has involved:
  • 2 sleepovers at different friends houses.
  • A night of crazy clubbing underneath a thai restaurant.
  • Chinese food and bubble tea at 4am in London's Chinatown.
  • Drunkenly washing my few items of clothing with apricot scented organic body wash.
  • Having girly conversations until dusk becomes dawn.
  • A huge (theoretically) detoxifying salad from Whole Foods.
  • Sifting through the 100's of emails I've received from Freshers Fayre clubs and deciding which clubs I actually want to commit to. Horse-riding and salsa are the main contenders.
-----------------------------

My new favourite dress: Topshop, Boots: Nine West





KΓΌsschen for my lovely blog readers, thank you for all your comments!
Z xoxo

11 comments:

  1. 1. Should I buy a pair?
    Yes

    2. If so, leather/suede?
    Leather, they will be much easier to keep clean

    3. Flat/heeled?
    Heeled, just so you can feel extremely tall =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, Yes-leather-heeled. Go go go!




    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id say suede and heeled. Leather can be a little hard to pull off and looks too hoochy sometimes.

    Awesome dress, sounds like you had a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I saw get leather flat boots for practicality, but go for heeled if you feel it's necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute dress!
    And if you will use the tight high boots enough, go for it!
    Personally I like suede over leather whith these boots and heels over flat :] Still depends on the boot itself :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots. btw I agree with your post above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, suede, and heeled, duh! :D

    The first is a given.

    The second... Well, I always associate leather overknees with cheap hookers, and if I make that association, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Suede is easier to pull off and not at all hard to keep clean if you've got the right equipment.

    The third... Wel, a given to me too. Why wear boots without heels? I don't get that. The great thing about high-heeled overknees is that they make your legs look amazingly long and lean, and what girl doesn't want that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, buy a leather pair. I'm lusting after some flat ones.

    LOVE the floral dress your rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit! I love that dress on you x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and re. the thigh high boots - I recently purchased a flat pair in suede and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They are great with shorts, skirts, dresses, etc and do keep your legs warm while adding more interest to an outfit :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)