Thursday 22 October 2009

WINTER WISHES

I'm so sorry that I've been absolutely CRAP at posting ANYTHING lately... I've just been so busy with settling into my masters course and trying to run a household of inept babies whilst my aunt is away. I mean I seriously feel like a housewife.

Quoting my father: "You better ring someone and ask them how to take out the rubbish bins because I sure as hell don't know how to"

This is what happens when you get spoilt with domestic help your whole life! I'm missing blogging sooo much. I've actually been wearing interesting outfits lately but I never get a chance to snap a picture! Poor show.

Winter is definitely approaching and I'm stupidly excited about (a) Halloween, (b) My birthday (early November) and (c) Christmas. Any birthday presents would be most gratefully received ;)
Don't judge me on the Ugg lookalikes - they are fitflop Mukluks and aside from being ridiculously comfortable, they are supposed to tone your bum as you walk! Dubious but I have been wearing them as much as I can get away with :)

Miss you all, I promise I haven't vanished!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Those Burberry boots are insane, true love at best! =)





    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what are you gonna be for halloween? Im husling like crazy over here because I am making costumes for a handful of people!

    Those burberry's... ahhh woooowwww.






    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah be sure to let us know if your butt gets any more toned! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to be excited about, I'm right there with you1

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAhhhh leather jacket!! The particular jacket was indeed an investment piece as well, it's Galliano!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww my birthday is 4th Nov...so really soon! Good luck with the masters at the moment, I'm finding mine challenging too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha sounds like you've been way tied up with things! :D you live with younger siblings/cousins? i know i'd probably have a hard time adjusting to living alone next time because i've totally been spoilt in the domestic help area myself too!! all the best with it XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pics all aroundddd

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Indian inspired wardrobe. I love it. Never thought it would look this fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love combining all these pieces. I can imagine it, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)