Friday 30 October 2009

CHAINS AND GLITTER SPRINKLED CUPCAKES

EVENT: Westfield shopping mall's 1st anniversary celebrations in Shepherd's Bush, London

**** DJs blaring out crowd-pleasing numbers (Cheryl Cole's "Fight for your love"... you know you love it), Beverly Knight making an appearance to sing songs from her new album and girls on rollerskates handing out cute cupcakes with pink icing, edible glitter and marzipan "W"s on them! ****


I got my sister to take a close up of the suede panels on my jacket for my homegirl Denise who asked for detailed pictures :)


In the COS changing room - this is the dress I wore under the Topshop leather - it's from Comptoir des Cotonniers, one of my favourite shops for chic, good quality clothing. Click the picture for a close up of the detail on the front. Sorry its so crumpled... I never iron my clothes!!

My boots are from ebay.


Trying on some dresses in COS - this slinky navy blue number had interesting shoulder draping.



Tried on this rad top, the chain detail blew me away!! However, like all the clothing/shoes/accessories I'm drawn to, it wasn't very practical though as the chains were SO COLD and heavy!! The top was literally weighing me down.



Will tell you guys about the Dia de los Muertos party soon :) It was really fun and involved some "Tequila Torture" which really got the night going...!

Z xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Amazing dresses I want them all,especially the last one is super pretty! And you paired yours so nicely with this jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moment I saw Rumi in those shoes I was so excited to think D7G sent them to her, but even sweeter, Colin got them! <3

    I love your shoes, now that were on a shoe path convo... cute, cute, cute!




    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS LAAANDAAANNN!

    but i also like america just as much. helpz.

    haha! i love that chain top, but you're right; it'd probably cause way too much trouble. more than it's worth anyway. didja buy anything that day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THAT COS CHIN TOP....LOOKS GREAT!

    FOLLOW FOLLOW>
    http://higher-than-heels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! I love the cos dresses you tried on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your constant mix of pretty little pink dresses, wit Karen O esque jackets and studded biker boots :)
    Also, I am too, obsesssed with that Cheryl Cole song, although I am ever reluctant to admit I have succumbed!
    H
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 2nd and 3rd dresses the best...they go so well with the jacket. Much love!

    atasteofvogue.blogspot.com


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog i like the black dress
    follow me on twitter.com/itsnoemilobato
    comment back
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh the chain detail top is amazing!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh that chain top is amazing! Totally heavy though right?

    I love COS and their huge fitting rooms. Love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had fun at Day of the Dead shenanigans! That last shirt and your boots are drool-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo i totally like that dress from comptoir you wore! :D anything good and cheap and PRETTY?? I LIKE. definitely checkin out their website!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the lst dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)