Tuesday 3 November 2009

GILES DEACON x NEW LOOK

My picks: 6 items + 1 pair of leggings = 3 outfits.
SIMPLE.






I always thought Giles/New Look were an unlikely combination, but I'll no doubt be checking his 9th collection for them out when it launches next Monday (9th November). I'll be 21 by then so any birthday presents sent my way will be fallen upon with loving sighs and greedy little hands ;)

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that New Look has always held a special place in my heart as my go-to shop for a quick fashion fix... Especially because their size 4 shoes fit me absolutely perfectly! You guys know I'm a sucker for a great pair of SHOES!

(Thank you to Helen from New Look who gave me the sneak peek of the collection!)
--------------------

I've been wearing really boring outfits recently so I won't bore you with any pictures. Party pictures coming up soon, I promise :) Lastly, I've been having real trouble sleeping lately...
Any hints & tips for a relaxing bedtime regime/a good nights sleep? I'm so worn out! :(

Z xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I had heaps of trouble sleeping too and sleeping pills never worked for me. I have a lavender pluggin which I turn on low for when I'm sleeping. I also stopped drinking caffine at 5pm which helped calm me down a bit too.

    Hope that helps =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love these!! SEND TO ME??? lol. er it's my bday too...?? ( lol that's a lie btw)

    well, i drink green tea most days before i sleep. and listen to some music. i'm a total caffeine junkie tho so don't take my word wholly for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have kissed helen when she sent me the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are to die for, especially the middle ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i just love the top which is black one.

    Lingerie forum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)