Sunday 29 November 2009

SWISHING PARTY VIP INVITE

Hello lovely bloggers :)

SORRY FOR BEING LAST MINUTE (I need decisions by tomorrow):

I've been invited to a swishing party on Wednesday 9th December at Punk, Soho in association with Tampax Pearl.



I have a few extra spaces on my VIP guestlist - are any of you who are around London interested in coming along? The swishing will be between 7pm and 10pm and then we can party on into the night until late from 10pm onwards.

Serious RSVPs (before Monday) only please!

There will be a VIP area, a champagne reception, yummy nibbles, a stylist on hand to help out and of course lots of SWAPPING of clothes and accessories. I think the idea is that you bring some good quality clothing/accessories that you'd be proud to hand on but have perhaps got tired of and exchange it for tokens, then you can use those tokens to buy other peoples things! It's a pretty good idea and I don't know how well it will work because I've never been before but I would love some blogosphere representation to be there with me :)

Email me at lebilletdoux [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested :)