Saturday 14 November 2009

FILTHY, YOUNG AND GORGEOUS

Self-explanatory title








(All images taken from the Zara ad campaign on www.zara.com)

Incidentally, I SO wish that I'd taken/registered that domain when I had the chance back when the internet first took off... I actually have a valid legal defence for doing so too because it's my name! I would now be a rich bitch from them buying it off me. Ohhhh well!

------------------------------------

What an insanely beautiful collection. Zara is always right on the money with their collections and they just get better and better. Have you noticed that they don't need to do any advertising outside of the campaign pictures they have in their store windows?

AND..... I just received the sheepskin coat in the last image as a well-chosen birthday present. LOVE.

Z xoxo

15 comments:

  1. The title that says it all, eh? =)

    How have you been chickee-dee? I hope all is well.




    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew these were zara because i loved everything in each photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, espesh the ankle boots.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics =)


    && cool blog !!



    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove Zara. The styling in these photos is perfection.

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    Sorry it's been so long since I last commented! I absolutely love all of the jackets in this post. So want one of the leather ones. I already have a Zara leather jacket which is gorgeous.

    Can't wait to see yours.

    Love
    Jojo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that sheepskin coat too!! Ay Zara always seems to hit the spot, and yes you should've purchased that domain a few years ago along with zaraclothes, zara-online, zarastore so that they'll HAVE to purchase it off you :P

    W4 is beautiful, best decision ever to move to chiswick. hope to see you around! I usually walk on the Avenue so maybe I'll shout across the street if I saw you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yessums I do remember the celebirty episodes of Sesame Street, I just found The 'Fonz' one lol.

    We all make mistakes, who knows what could have happened with domain names!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Zara....im totally jealous because I have to travel miles to find a Zara and i love the place!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the last coat is so awesome, cannot wait to see it! It looks so warm.

    This reminds me that I would love a new jacket too. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I’m in love with the last two outfits. It’s very feminine elegant and very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This represents style hip and very chic. I love it. Especially the last image, it looks very cozy and warm

    ReplyDelete
  13. zara stuff fits me weird :( but i hear that zara stuff in europe is 10x better than the stuff here in the us. next time i'm in europe (whenever that may be...) i definitely need to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could buy everything from ZARA ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)