Tuesday 10 November 2009

****** MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ******

I've been stressing out on a BRIDEZILLA level for the past few weeks and it all came down to my birthday party on saturday night.

I hired out a gentleman's club style hotel room, bought a truckload of drink, got a family friend to cater (her hand-rolled sushi went down a treat) and had a great time with close friends. It turned out like a soiree/house party but a little less sophisticated!

THEME: 50s and 60s.
(This didn't stop us from playing old school hip hop though!)






Big love to my homegirl V who organised my birthday cake and my beehive - two instrumental parts of me having a great time!

----------------------

One more thing: I'm looking to sell this pair of shoes:


I wore them once in this post (just around that balcony area):

They're from New Look.
Practically brand new and really comfortable because they have a huge platform.
UK size 4/EU 37 (run true to size).
£12
UK shipping: £3
Shipping to elsewhere: Just ask.
------------------------

Z xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love your dress. Adorable. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day!!
    And I have similar shoes from New Look in red. :O They do walk perfectly :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday girl! you look absolutely STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo cool we're november babies! :]
    you look great! what a fun theme :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and delicious post, darling! You look amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shoes. Shame I'm two sizes bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)