Friday 28 May 2010

Shopping on the KR, darling.

Hello lovelies :)

I know that I tend to dress up in a mixture of hippy and overly studded outfits on my blog but that's just having fun with fashion and playing around with different trends that catch my eye. I'm actually quite a presentable, preppy, west London girl at heart (honest!) and I am absolutely in love with these Anya Hindmarch canvas bags and cosmetics cases.

I have always adored Anya's bags and shoes and can never resist popping into her chic little stores to coo over the new merchandise and have a stroke of the luxury leather. These canvas bags are one of those perfect items that allow you to bag yourself (no pun intended) a designer item at an affordable price

Practical, stylish and quirky, they stand heads-and-shoulders over those crispy, weird-smelling freebie beach bags you get with magazines! I'm very tempted to treat myself to one of these as a post-exams present (as if I needed any excuse).









(net-a-porter)

Which one do you like the best? I'm thinking the coral "Shopping" one or the white & green "Market" one... and maybe the "Lips and Eyes" cosmetics case just for completeness sake?

Love,
Geisha xoxo

PS. Follow me on twitter for constant updates! @geisharocks

6 comments:

  1. oh these are so sweet! i quite like the first one with the wine bottles on it! and the little one for gadgets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much! <3

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH yknow i LOOOOOOVE anya hindmarch, she was my first designer love when I discovered those "be a bag" bags..I even dedicated my GCSE Textiles project to her haahah

    She was in Hong Kong a few years back and I was so lucky enough to meet her AND she SIGNED one of my Anya bags with "DL <3 AH" gahhhhhhh i died hahaahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you should definitely keep your eyes open for my next giveaway if you're a fan of these gorgeous bags! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach bag one! SO cute <3

    www.thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)