Wednesday 22 September 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK - DAY 2

Hello lovelies :)

I took it easy on day 2 as I was exhausted from all the running around I did the day before! I dragged myself and my sceptical other half to his first ever catwalk show...

Simon Ekrelius

- A muted palette of soft pastels, black and white -
- Tie dye hair piled into effortless and loose buns -
- Sculptured shoulders, unexpected flashes of flesh and awe-inspiring hats -














Susie! :) (on the end of the row)


What I Wore


(How I really felt... TIRED FACE)

Dress - Topshop
Necklaces - Hong Kong
Ankle boots - Topshop

After a short browse round the exhibiting designers (more on that later), I finished off the day with a lovely lunch of sushi and a chocolate milkshake. Yay!

-----------------------

Stay tuned for day 3 :)

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great lfw! Hope I get to see you in Feb...I've got my fingers crossed that I can make it for longer this time round because I missed you! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the before and after photo lol. One word of an advice....bring a pair of extra shoes (flats) next time...cos LFW kills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots you have on and the tie-dye hair looks really cool. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post!

    VC
    Please Visit & Join

    WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit...very regal <3

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Geisha,
    Love the images of Simon Ekrelius show. A made to fit dress from him is on my list for next purchase, need something like that in my wardrobe, thank you soo much for sharing it with me. love your blog.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, soooo cool designs and the styling is flawless. very pop art meets lola in the future' LoveLove -Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)