Wednesday 22 September 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK - DAY 3


Favourite show: Kinder Aggugini

- Inspired by Africa -
- Chic safari details with flashes of GORGEOUS tribal prints -
















Spot the Anna Dello Russo cherries!


How spectacular are these flowy tribal dresses:


Swish swish

----------------------

The calm after the storm

What I Wore



Gap shirt
Zara shorts
Topshop clogs
Necklace from Egypt
Lady Danger lipstick

Sorry for the lack of captions but I think the picture speak for themselves. It was a STUNNING show and despite being about 50 centigrade in the tent, it was totally and utterly worth it.

---------------------------

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow... I'm so nervous! Don't you find that as soon as you decide to cut your hair, it starts looking good and behaving itself?

I'm going to HQ Hair salon on New Burlington Street so I'll be reporting back on that for my next post :) I've been there a few times before a few years back so I'm interested to see how they're doing. I'm also excited to browse all the amazing products they have in store!

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I loved the Kinder show. You look lovely in your pics too and I totally understand about reservations about getting your hair cut! I had mine cut today (just a tidy)...but luckily my stylist knows me well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your haircut went well deaar - so jealous of your presence at the shows...
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the haircut!:D

    Thanks for sharing these pictures, I like the purple dress.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the Kinder show = utter awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo good luck with the haircut - are you donig anything drastic? I always debate whether to chop it all off but at the moment i'm too chicken!

    Great photos - and you're right, they do speak for themselves. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collections and look fun event..thanks for sharing these

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! You're so lucky, those photo's are gorgeous and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love...wish i went :(

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see those shows too:) Nice colour on your lips!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)