Wednesday 25 March 2009

Flows like a butterfly, stings like a bee.

So I bought these boxer style boots (Kangaroo brand) from Amazon... I swear I'm addicted to that site. Since term started in September, I have bought 5 pairs of shoes off Amazon - Although I bought 3 of the 5 pairs in the last week so its not like I've been buying them constantly..... 

I don't know how that admission makes things any better. Whenever I find out that the packages have arrived at reception, my heart literally sings. Hahaha, its like receiving mail and feeling loved, except the mail is from yourself and you know that you're gonna love whatever is in that box!

Well, I admit it:

My name is Z and I am addicted to Amazon.com

It's just so easy, you know?! All it takes is 3 clicks:
1) Add to shopping basket
2) Go to checkout
3) Buy
You don't even need to put in card details or anythang!

ANYWAY.... moving swiftly along from the subject of amazon, these boots are standard boxing-style boots and they're really comfy, great for running around in puddles like I did today. The best bit? They were only £15 on sale!

I paired them with a floweryprinted geisha-esque dress (how fitting for the blog name) with comfy swooshy sleeves and whacked my trusty trench over it.

Please leave a comment if you pass by! What other outfits could I do with these boots?

Z xoxo



Ummm sorry I'm doing such a silly pose! Wanted to show you the sleeves... I LOVE this dress :) I'm so attached to it because its so comfortable yet if I put on some heels its ready to party through the night too.




Trench - Zara
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Kangaroo
Necklace - Les Nereides

8 comments:

  1. I love reading/receiving your comment today. It's fun to put a face to your readers. I find your sneakers to be truly cool! :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm cute shoes! and trench:)

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can pair them with black shiny tights.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the "worst" thing is the "Items recommended for you" tool... they are always right! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're adorable. i love your banner photo! and your trench!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I really touched me!
    I enjoyed your blog very much and happy that you have found your memory card and is now back with outfit posts!
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he trench is fab! and the dress is super cute on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)