Sunday 22 March 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack


Hello lovely visitor!

I've abandoned this blog for ages because I thought I'd lost my camera charger, but I found it nestling amongst dad's huuuuuge collection of wires so all's well and it's up and running again!

I'm not sure if I introduced myself at the beginning but as it's a fresh start I'll do it properly:

My name is Zara and I live and study in London. I absolutely love fashion - it's my stress outlet and gives me a break from the mundanity of university classes! My fashion sense is slightly schizo at the moment as I tend to buy things very impulsively - sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't, but I give it all a try. My basics are my leather jacket (love), skinny jeans and biker boots. I love designers such as Rick Owens, Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy and am in love with shoes of all shapes and forms!

But mostly, my inspiration comes from all you wonderful bloggers out there, in particular (and I know I've done this before but they deserve as many mentions as I can get away with):
Including: 

I started posting on chictopia and decided to move back to here so I'll post up the outfits that I put up on chictopia so far..........


New skirt from Oasis that I bought in the hopes of willing summer to arrive.

Rick Owens inspired outfit. Studded belt is from a Hong Kong market for 30HKD (£2.50) and so useful!

My beloved leather jacket from the leather shop in Covent Garden... the one on the opposite side of the road from MAC and Origins. Butter soft and I love the way it falls.

New boots (Nine West). The tip of the iceberg that is my shoe collection.

Taking advantage of the good weather that finally arrived in London!

----------------------------------------

If you pass by please drop me a comment :)

Z xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)