Monday 30 March 2009

Summer palette

Hello lovelies :)

Thank you for all your wonderful comments!

SUCH a lazy day today... 

The boy isn’t around at the moment so I thought I’d snap a few by myself by balancing the camera on the table…. Errr not sure if they turned out as good as usual haha.

This is my lounging about lazy outfit… My mum bought me the dress for me from Hong Kong but it was too cold to wear by itself so I had to throw on an airtex underneath… I know, I know, so lazy! Oh well :-) I like the way the pastel pink and the light grey go together, must definitely attempt more matches like that in the summer.




I always look kinda serious in my pictures so here’s a silly one for ya’ll! Very impressed that I managed to jump at the right time! Without tripping on my shoelaces... hahaha.


Summer pastels

This outfit just screams summer... Blazing sun, parasols, cool water and a gentle breeze by day and Smoky barbeques, glowsticks and get-togethers at the beach by night!

Loves,
Z xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I would love to be able to model someday.. we'll see! You're sweet! Great polyvore and adore the jump shot of you!! :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun jump shot! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    xx, carrie

    www.mybarestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shorts and the bracelet are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Dm's are vey cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)