Wednesday 8 April 2009

Sittin' on the dock of the bay




I hate the fact that our tutors assigned a huge coursework just before term ended meaning that its cutting into my revision time! I should be revising but instead I'm working on this silly piece of coursework :(

I am absolutely LONGING for summer...... The two pictures above are part of my ultimate favourite editorial EVER :)
(Gemma Ward, Vogue UK, July 2006, photographed in Australia by Corinne Day)

Z xoxo

PS. The Dr Martens boots I ordered came today and they're SO comfy... Tempted to order them in black too. They look better in real than on screen :)
 I think I'll just skip the whole sandal = summer thing and wear boots all year round!

2 comments:

  1. cool pictures.
    is there not all a underlying political message?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma ward is so gorgeous. Those are effortlessly gorgeous piccies.
    Oh you need to post piccies of your purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)