Saturday 11 April 2009

Stress relief




What a gorgeous Daria editorial!

---------------------------------

Thank you darlings for your comments :)

Taking a little break whilst I relax at home with the family who have flown in from various parts of the world. Eating too much and sleeping in my own bed always calms me down.

Also need to crack on with the revision for final year exams. Scary :(

Here's a picture of me at the Kensington Roof Gardens - when days were less stressful.

Dress - Arrogant Cat
Pleas e excuse the granny cardigan :) It was chilly outside!

----------------------------------------------------------

Z xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Your so pretty, I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great editorial! I've added you to my links =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look glowing! have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming by and leaving a sweet comment.

    I agree that the model should have show cased the dress a lot better. But I'm sure she felt like she couldn't really jump around or even put her hands on her hips. :/ Can you imagine if she tore the paper? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Daria, she has such amazing features.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daria is soooo pretty! All the best for revision! I'm in the midst of it myself. Cheers to both of us then! teehee >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics.....

    http:/josclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)