Thursday 4 June 2009

freedom is the elixir of youth

1 tin of rescue remedy pastilles has been and gone.
EXAMS ARE OVER.

Replace with i-D and sickeningly sweet mango chunks.



Ali S's ed in this issue is absolutely fantastic!!!! Omgosh fangirl dance and shes only like 16!! Big future ahead of her.

------------------

Perfect weekends are to be treasured.

(Sorry for the blurry pictures... Click to enlarge.
3.2MP phone camera trying its hardest)
.. Oversize tank - Topshop ..
.. Bandage skirt - New Look ..
.. DIY studded converse ..



Studded my converse, obviously. Until Bess NYC, these will have to do.

-----------------

Best drink ever. The lazy way out!



Chipped nail varnish and pork pie. I'm so glad Susie Bubble eats these too - they now have a classified stamp of coolness.


The real deal:



-------------------------

Summer is here and I feel like the world is my oyster.
What plans does everyone have?

----------------------

Thank you everyone for your comments and visits :) You guys are the best! I'll be doing ANOTHER giveaway soon so stay tuned.

Z xoxo

5 comments:

  1. those studded Chucks just kick ass!
    edgy irony for summer ;)

    so far for summer, ive only goen to two beaches here, but already got really Tan out of it!

    yvestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats! Your converse look great and I WANT that drink! I love gin and tonic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment! Your Converse do look good! I personally would have gone for smaller studs, but they're cool either way. I'm planning to do that when I'm done with exams, actually I've got loads of DIY plans. I get excited just thinking about them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gin and tonic in a can? That's amazing. You look so sweet in the Converse :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet chuckkks, ive been thinking about studding mine. and thanks, i adore your blog too, you're definitely on my blogroll now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)