Thursday 25 June 2009

Quiet nights

Polyvore seems like a legitimately useful activity at 2am.

---------------

(Exhibit A) Stuff similar to what I've been buying recently.

I've been weaning myself off black/grey/white with accents of blue, brightly coloured footwear and gawdy clashing cardigans.

Slouch

---------------

(Exhibit B) Dreaming of being by the pool.

This summer is all about mesh, DIY-fringed EVERYTHING, cut out swimsuits, pastel colours, mismatching bikinis (so much more choice!) and your favourite piece of statement jewellery. This Pamela Love talon bracelet is a little out of my reach at £1029 so this summer will be about my H&M dripping-with-sparkle necklace.

Poolside

Sorry for being so crap with posting and returning comments :( I'm afraid this sporadic blogging will continue over the weekend, unless I can blog direct from Glastonbury festival! EXCITED!!!!


I have my LIME GREEN HUNTERS ready and waiting.
With these babies on I shall expect some backing music as I stride through the gates. Just sayin'.
(Either this or this)

-------------------

Z xoxo

11 comments:

  1. have fun at glasto! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collages... but the wellies are my favorite :) Have a great time at Glastonbury! Went there once a few years back and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are HOT! I need to wear mine out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you off to Glasto! Some of my friends are there atm too!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! YOU ARE GOING GLASTONBURY?!?!? I'M SO JEALOUS! ;) HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE WEEKEND! I'm curious about your next postings then ;) Yes, I'm alos looking for some astonishing rain boots right now - Kate Moss isn't the only one who youl look awesome in them, right? ;)
    I love the silver bracelet - this is a MUST HAVE!
    Happy weekend to you, sweetie!
    xoxo, s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh you're going to glasto? have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good time at glastonbury!! I'm so jealous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the third picture :D boots are great and funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the Glastonbury festival! That Pamela Love cuff is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, Polyvore is a great way of making a dream shopping list.

    Love Jojo
    x
    http://josclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)