Friday 12 June 2009

"Girls with glasses"

My t-shirt came and I absolutely love it. Perfectly soft and slouchy with a beautiful illustration by talented Danny Roberts of Igor and Andre. I adore how his style fuses so perfectly with fashion, making his drawings one of a kind - he has a bright future ahead of him :)

(Click to enlarge)

Yeah, I decided to go there with the sunglasses hahaha.



I've been in Oxford all week and it was sooo exciting to come back to a little heap of goodies (even if I did have to buy them myself). These semi-heeled canvas plimsolls were a recent 1p (yes, that's 1p) ebay purchase. I immediately fell on these with my bag of studs. My thumbs are all sore now! Should I do more?

Still looking for a swap/buyer for the "Shroom" MAC eyeshadow :) - see post below for details!

Z xoxo

17 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment. i have been doing the EXACT same thing. i actually bought a faux fur coat on ebay a few weeks ago. then she decided she didnt want to sell and refunded me, i was so gutted!!

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glasses go perfectly with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nuts! nice outfit post
    mad poses hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tshirt so much! x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    aawwwww, I saw this shirt first at La Couturier's blog and was already in love with it! Congrats! It's such an amazing item!
    And so:
    " Don't switch the blade
    On the guy in shades, oh-no
    Don't masquerade
    With the guy in shades, oh-no
    I can't believe it
    'Cause you got it made
    With the guy in shades, oh-no"
    Which song??? :-D
    Happy weekend to you!
    xoxo,s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awesome on you and those glasses are fab. How is the sizing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The t is perfect! I've been thinking about buying one..

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.OMG.OMG!!!!!!
    I want your TEEE!
    it looks amazing on :)
    and thanks for the congrats, dear!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, those glasses are awesomeee!

    cute tee :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazingly inspiring artist he is. I love his style. The shirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous of your teeeeeee!! Looks great x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  12. that shirt looks so cool on/at you. i really like that easy look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah! I've been wanting this tee but feeling a bit stingy lately!! Looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww those shoes are adorble!

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog! It's easy to relate to a fellow London girl and ebay shopper, you've found some great stuff, especially that sheer shirt a few posts down! I can also relate to having German as a second (albeit slightly dodgily spoken) second language and previous eyeshadow incompetence. Love that t-shirt, very quirky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)