Monday 27 February 2012

LFW A/W 2012: BERNARD CHANDRAN

LONDON FASHION WEEK A/W 2012

BERNARD CHANDRAN

A beautiful and elegant collection with unique collar detailing and beaded/lace details.


This jewel-encrusted sparkling red collar was so good that I had to put it twice.


I loved the victory rolls & red lips on the models, which perfectly complemented the grey, dusky pink, black and blue silks and lace that made up many of the pieces.









Mr Chandran himself - isn't he a cutie?





A few of the interesting guests milling about afterwards:





all photos by me

------------------------

I adored this show and thought that the collection was super classy - I'm excited to see what Mr Chandran comes up with next season!

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)