Monday 27 February 2012

LFW A/W 2012: PAM HOGG

LONDON FASHION WEEK A/W 2012

PAM HOGG

WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM.

Hot dang this show was exciting.

I didn't have the best view but here are a few glimpses of the collection, showcasing Pam Hogg's signature bodysuit as expected, but with a few twists here and there...



Jaime Winstone (right) making an appearance on the catwalk




LOVED these two looks. Almost like Little Bo Peep on acid.


Fur collars and fur muffs (not the ear type).




These two looks drew audible gasps from the audience. Spectacular.


A frothy chiffon confection brought a touch of softness to the collection.





Pam Hogg has blonde hair.
(I know you can't see her)



I felt super privileged to be invited to this show - it was so high-paced and dramatic and I loved every moment of it!

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)