Friday 11 June 2010

- And we're BACK IN THE GAME -

Hello lovelies,

Does anyone recognise the post title quote? 10 things I hate about you? Joseph Gordon-Levitt being a teen hearthrob in his car? Swooning at every glimpse of him and watching the movie 5x in a row because you loved him so much and totally wanted to be his Bianca even though he was skinny and had kind of floppy weird slightly greasy looking hair? (I think that last one is just me).


BUT he's grown into quite the hottie so HA, people can't really tease me now because he's actually become cute! (that 400 days of summer film and that photoshoot with Claudia Schiffer- case in point).

---------------------------------------

Don't think I can say the same thing about my other 2 teenage crushes - Freddie Prinze Jr (where is he now?)

1. Freddie Prinze Jr
(Upon googling, I've discovered that he's actually still quite good-looking. Ahem.)

and....

2. Jay Hernandez ("WHO?!?" You ask. Well, I'll tell you. He was in the movie Crazy/Beautiful.... The one who wasn't Kirsten Dunst. "WHO?!??!" I hear you ask, again. Yeah slightly obscure... Perhaps his one and only movie role?).


God I'm an embarrassment.

Everyone make me feel better and tell me your embarrassing teenage crushes!!!

Moving onto the point of the post. Sorry in advance for the immense ramble and life story, its very late at night/early in the morning and I'm feeling productive!

I've been absent for soooooo long! I'm so behind on commenting and blogging and everything and it makes me feel sad :( But my exams are finally over and I'M FREEEE!!! (Although I do still have a dissertation to write but that's not the point). I have been de-stressing this past week and planning what I want to buy in my big summer make up and clothes haul as well as preparing a HYOWGE (thats huge in lamespeak) blog sale :) AND thinking about breaking into the youtube zone! But in typical british style, I'm cringing at the thought of ya'll hearing my voice - what if I come across as really boring or whiny or just plain scary?!? Ah the perils of unleashing not just your photos but your voice onto the world. If there are any youtubers reading this, can you give me a few tips and hints on how to start up? Whats a good length of video to make? I know youtube has some rules about how long the videos should be. Hmm, i should just go research this myself.

Anyway, its coming up to 3:30am and here I am typing a delirious paragraph promising to blog more. I'm going to be taking my digicam around with me tomorrow and either taking lots of pictures OR filming bits and pieces for a potential youtube Vlog. But now, to bed!

I'll leave you with some pictures of 2 of my favourite models, Erin Wasson and Noot Seaar, generally having a whale of a time and looking all tanned and toned and summery. I'm not trying to depress you here, honest!


(Don't smoke kids)

Oooh that reminds me!

I'm going to Glastonbury again this year on the weekend on the 27th June. Maybe I'll have a Vlog from that? I'll have a lot of pictures anyway :) What should I wear?!?! (The only important question)

Are you lovely people heading to festivals during the summer season? Which ones? What are your top camping tips??? I really need all the help I can get...

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)