Wednesday 31 October 2012

FOOD: These are a few of my favourite things!



I absolutely ADORE eating and think that a lovely meal out is such a nice way to catch up with people and have a generally jolly good time. The way to my heart is truly through my stomach - I still feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about a perfectly chargrilled steak that my boyfriend once cooked me on the barbeque on a warm Summer evening... Yes, well anyway! I think the evidence is clear...

EXHIBIT A

Mac 'n' Cheese goodness at Bill's


EXHIBIT B

Spicy fried fish and delicate sushi at a random Korean joint in New Maldon. There are tons of Korean restaurants around here and you really can't go wrong with any of them!




EXHIBIT C

A mouthwatering feast of a meal at Phoenix Palace, our favourite posh Chinese.



These are all in London - What are YOUR favourite places to eat in your hometown/home city? Leave me recommendations please! If I'm ever in your part of the country/world then I'll definitely check them out :)

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)