Saturday 20 October 2012

Lazy weekend beauty shop ft. MUA, Sukin and MaxFactor

A few bits and bobs that I picked up whilst shopping today.



Reviews after a week of testing:

MUA Undressed eyeshadow palette

A sneaky dupe of a certain famous eyeshadow palette but only costs 4 quid (on offer at the moment for £3)! The shadows and soft and pigmented and the colours are super flattering. Definitely worth the investment as all you need for your neutral eyeshadow needs are this palette and a black eyeliner. Love this!

MaxFactor FaceFinity 3-in-1 Foundation in 55 Beige

I think I like this! Although the shade I chose is a bit dark for me, who knew I would be the lightest shade on offer? The texture is very much a liquid-to-powder formulation and it dries fairly matte but also somehow luminous. The foundation looks quite light when you blend it in at first but it oxidises a little on the skin once its all on. I think that the lasting power is fairly good, the undertones are quite pink (I find this with most MaxFactor foundations) and the coverage is medium. Overall, a nice foundation that'd suit most skin types - although those with an oily skin might add a bit of powder to combat unwanted shine!

Sukin Organic Facial Moisturiser

Yummy! Rich and emoillient with a strong scent of vanilla marshmallows (suits me). I like how this is organic as my skin is really picky and sensitive and I'd like to think that this Australian brand is being kind to my skin. I'll put in the official description too for your information:

This daily moisturiser provides fast absorbing, deeply penetrating hydration that softens and soothes skin. A lightweight cream which combines a delicate infusion of aloe vera, horsetail, nettle and burdock to soothe with skin healing rose hip, wheat germ, jojoba and avocado oil to promote healthy skin.

------------------

What beauty goodies have you picked up recently?

Love, 
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)