Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sparkly 'n' slouchy knitwear ft. H&M




Picked up this sparkly, slouchy and snuggly jumper in H&M for a paltry £15 and have been wearing it non-stop. It's super warm and cosy and goes with everything! I haven't shown my face in a while so here's a picture of me enjoying my jumper :) It makes me feel all Christmassy and festive (rather than just freezing and miserable) and I would recommend it to anyone. In fact, H&M have an amazing range of affordable knitwear at the moment so if you're looking for an extra layer of warmth after majorly underestimating the weather again (it happens to the best of us) then get your shivering self into an H&M, pronto!

  What winter woollies have you all been wearing?

Love,
Geisha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)